Baby Tooth Box
Baby Tooth Box
CHERISHED MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME!
WHY SHOULD I SAVE MY CHILD’S TEETH?
Baby teeth are widely known in the science world to have stem cells. No other part of the body can replicate the same. Stem cells could be used to treat diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s in the future!
Meaning saving your child’s baby teeth could mean life or death 😓
IT’S ALSO A CUTE KEEPSAKE MEMORY 💜
One of your child’s most cherished memories is the loosing of their teeth. So why not take advantage of this moment like thousands of moms have done already. People love the eco-friendly pinewood and shiny hinges that open and close this cute must-have box.
Is your child growing up too fast? Preserve these precious memories of your little one with this Baby Tooth Box!
- KEEP MEMORIES ALIVE: Looking for the perfect baby tooth box to collect your baby’s deciduous first teeth? If so, then we have the cutest baby keepsake storage box to help you get started! Makes the most thoughtful baby shower gift to a friend!
- MOTHPROOF & ANTI-CORROSION WOODEN BOX: Safely carry and preserve your kid’s first teeth in this meticulously designed tooth box! Made from high-quality Pinus Sylvestris Var, you may rest assured that this tooth storage box is mothproof and corrosion resistant!
- RECORD THE TEETH CHANGING PROCESS: This wood tooth box has openings for all the first teeth. Place the shedding teeth inside the gaps and keep them safe! On the top, you can write a baby’s personal information, like name, birth weight or even blood type!
- EASY STORING & MAINTENANCE: Follow the next steps and keep the deciduous teeth intact forever. Place the teeth into some boiling water to sterilize, then naturally dry them in a ventilated area and lastly, put them in the tooth box! Simple as that!
HOW TO PREPARE BABY TEETH FOR A KEEPSAKE:
- Softly CLEAN the tooth with soap and water and if you want to save the tooth as a memento you’ll need to brush rubbing alcohol over the tooth surfaces with a cotton swab to disinfect it.
- DRY the tooth with a clean towel.
- Teeth do not deteriorate significantly over time, but cleaning them will prevent any bacteria from growing on the tooth.
- Place the clean, dry tooth in your baby tooth box for STORAGE.
- Corrosion-resistant and durable, SUITABLE for long-term dental storage.
- Material: High-Quality Imported Pinewood
- Size:4.9 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (12.5 x11.5 x 3 cm)
- 1 x Toothbox Organizer