4-in-1 Pumping Travel Bottle Set
No More Liquid Leakage In The Suitcase
Store And Dispense Shampoo, Soap, Lotion Easily
- LEAK PROOF: Leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. No more mess in the suitcase!
- PACK LIGHT & NEAT: No more messy bottles and containers which take up lots of space. Store 4 squeezable bottles into the egg-shaped containers, easy and convenient.
- WIDE OPENING FOR FILLING & CLEANING: Wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
- SQUEEZABLE TRAVEL BOTTLES: The bottle cap features a no-drip valve that makes sure you always dispense just the right amount. Store and dispense your personal care products with one tool only. Smart and easy!
- 4 BOTTLES IN 1: Comes in 4 different colors to help you differentiate your liquids quickly.
- AIRLINE CARRY ON APPROVED: Set of small bottles, perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and more. No more worries of failing the security check!
- Width :12.7cm; Length: 7.5cm; Height: 6.9cm
- 1 Set Travel Bottles
Great for travel or storing baby stuff.It works well for creams for our baby, like sunscreen to conserve space.
Â I really like the design of these 4oz containers. They are compact and take up very minimal space, and they come in a pack of 4 within one larger case so that you can pack various different fluids/lotions for quick travel trips. The somewhat translucent side allows you to somewhat see what is inside the container, so that you can differentiate shampoo from conditioner for example. However, I personally will be writing directly on the outer surface (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.).I have not yet taken these on a flight, so I cannot speak to how they hold up. But they seem like they would work just fine. And if there is any concern about leakage, it seems like any fluids would remain contained within the outer case anyway. I would suggest still placing these in your toiletries bag or in a ziploc bag, just to be safe.Overall, I think they would work better than my other travel-sized containers. Oh and the silicone “button” where you press to push out the fluid is removable, to allow for easy cleaning after your trip or if you wanted to switch the fluid that is contained.