BeautyPlus Bioelectric Acupoints Massager
$26.97 – $59.97
BeautyPlus Bioelectric Acupoints Massager
“I’ve always had these veins ever since I started gaining weight during pregnancy. Now that my child is turning one, I can’t seem to get rid of these veins. It hurts when I walk and even stand. Luckily, I don’t have to worry about that all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! In just three months, I went from being in pain from every step to being able to run around the house with my toddler!” -Tracy, 30, Boston
“Not only doe these veins really get in the way of dressing up and being fashionable, it also hurt! I’ve been wearing flat shoes that sometimes don’t match my clothes. My legs hurt when I walk and wearing heeled shoes are out of the question. However, all that pain and discomfort went away in just three months all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! Now, I can walk and strut with high heels and feel zero pain!” -Jamie, 33, New York
What Are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are common in both men and women but are more prevalent among pregnant women due hormonal influences. Other risk factors for varicose veins are age and obesity. Varicose veins are a result of twisted superficial veins (veins below the skin), causing its characteristic dark blue or purplish color; varicose veins are often seen in the lower body such as the legs and calves where your veins are placed immense pressure from walking, running, and even standing.
Electricity and the Body
Electromagnetic Stimulation (EMS) is a protocol that elicits muscle contraction using electrical pulses that directly stimulate muscle neurons. Muscle contracting can be quick, fast, and with long pauses or contractions that are held for several, sometimes uncomfortable, seconds or even minutes.
According to a study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning, it showed that EMS was able to significantly increase the level of muscle strength of elite athletes the same as non-athletes and it helps reduce abdominal obesity in young women.
EMS is a great weight loss aid that doesn’t require the modification of diets, which is perfect for people with limited resources and income. Additionally, EMS helps:
- Decreases subcutaneous fat mass (fat underneath the skin)
- Decreases waist to hip circumference
- Decreases abdominal fat
- Decreases body fat percentage
Aside from weight loss, EMS is also effective with muscle pain and mobility problems.
- It increases muscle strength, which is vital for day to day mobility and even healing.
- Can be used in any part of the body (shoulder, stomach, legs, arms).
- Beneficial for those with neuromuscular dysfunction or neuromuscular disorders such as muscle dystrophy; EMS helps slow down muscle degradation.
- Soothes muscle aches for people with active lifestyles and athletes
- Soothes day-to-day muscle pain from little to no physical activity
- Increases blood flow to the affected area(s)
- Aids with muscle repair
- Aids with the muscle fibers adapting to certain patterns of response, which bolsterms muscle strength
- Relieves back spasm
- Decreases muscle atrophy and weakness
Similar to the improvements of weight loss, EMS is also effective with improving your skin’s condition by:
- Toning facial muscle
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, signs of aging
- Decreases sagging skin caused by age and/or weight loss
Acupuncture: An Ancient Health Secret
Acupuncture is an ancient form of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that involves sticking extremely thin needles on the body to stimulate sensory nerves in the skin and muscles. This treats chronic pain and other physical ailments.
According to TCM, extremes on yin and yang of the life force are known as Qi (pronounced as “CHI”) and cause bodily harm and ailments. The goal of TCM is to regain the balance and flow of your energy to the body. Though spiritual and abstract, Acupuncture has been scientifically proven to affect multiple sensory neurons in the punctured area, these sites are known as “receptive fields”.
The sensation of acupuncture needles on the affected area may be painful but it is vital for increasing blood flow in the body, which is important with preventing lymphatic swelling as well as preventing the formation of deadly clots. Acupuncture can also temper chronic pain.
Other benefits of acupuncture are:
- It can be combined with traditional medicine or other treatments.
- It is effective with combating chronic pain such as migraine and headaches.
- Low risk for side effects
- Targets multiple health concerns and problem areas at once
- Improves immunity against viruses and bacteria
- Improves blood circulation
- Weight loss
Acupuncture is beneficial for:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache and migraines
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat?
The EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat is an ingenious non-invasive health device that combines acupuncture and electro microcurrent simulation to ensure your legs are varicose free and your muscles strong. The EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat can/has the ability to:
- Ease muscle pain
- Improve blood circulation which decreases the chances of deadly blood clots
- Improves lymphatic circulation to maintain and bolster immunity
- Strengthens muscle tone
- Pain relief
- Improves your health from the bottom up
- Improves skin texture (decreases skin sagginess)
- Aids with muscle repair
- Decreases the risk for muscle entropy
Jewel used to have painful varicose veins but she was able to treat them all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! Now she’s sharing her story!
“Ever since I hit fifty, my weight has swelled and my circulation isn’t as effective as before. My doctor recommended that I use the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat as an alternative to taking medicine.”
Month 3 Onwards
“I’ve used the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat daily for three months and I’m in shock with my progress. The first month, I was able to walk short distances, such as walking from the couch to the kitchen and walking up and down the stairs. The second month, I was able to do my usual commute while walking slower than usual but I don’t experience pain to the point I use taxi hailing services to commute. However, now in month three, I was able to walk, jog, and even run without feeling any sort of pain. The veins are gone and my legs look flawless and feel more firmer because of the increased physical activity! ”
How to Use
- Press the “ON” to start the device.
- Adjust the mode by pressing the “PROGRAM” Button
- Adjust the intensity by toggling the “OF/-” and “ON/+” to increase/decrease the intensity.
- Use the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat with DRY feet.
- Step on the mat, make sure your feet are within the mat.
- Use it for 3-4 hours daily.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Therapies: Acupuncture, EMS
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Back, Pink
- Inclusion: Massage Mat, Control Panel
- Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat
There are no reviews yet.