Cvreoz™ Australian honey bee Venom Pain and Bone Healing Cream
$19.95 – $73.95
Healing Orthopedic Conditions And Arthritis Pain in Just 3-5 Weeks
Let’s see what our customers have to say and join the 1,000+ patients who are treating arthritis today
What is bee venom?
- Bee venom is a kind of venom secreted by bees, which has a variety of biologically active substances.
- The main component of bee venom is melittin, a biologically active protein secreted by the needle glands of bees. It has a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which can effectively relieve arthritis pain and swelling.
- Bee venom also contains enzymes, amino acids, sugars, lipids and vitamins, etc. These ingredients also have a certain effect on promoting joint tissue repair, improving joint elasticity and mobility
- The kininase and phospholipase A2 in bee venom can promote blood circulation and increase the nutrient supply of joint tissues, thereby promoting the repair and regeneration of joints.
- Melittin in bee venom has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, which can reduce the inflammatory response of arthritis, thereby reducing joint pain and swelling, and improving joint mobility
- In addition to anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and promoting blood circulation, bee venom also has anti-bacterial and anti-tumor effects
Cardiovascular protection, beauty and anti-aging effects
Supported by a professional Bee Venom Therapy research team and institutions.
Does our bee venom filtrate come from killing or harming bees?
It doesn’t look like they’re being killed or harmed because we’re using new technology to get bee venom without harming the bees. Ether is used to anesthetize the nerves of bees. After the bees inhale enough ether vapor, it will cause the bees to spit honey and expel poison. After the ether disappears, the bees will fly away. This process is considered humane and will not hurt. After decades of cultivation and breeding in New Zealand, the high quality of bee venom can be guaranteed. Bees are farmed 100% natural, hypoallergenic, orthopedist tested
Originally only Available in Clinics
Some of my elders have used it and have seen positive improvements. This alternative can save you over $3000 compared to costly surgical treatment.
How to use?
- Start by washing and drying your affected area.
- Apply a generous amount of Cvreoz™ Australian honey bee Venom Pain and Bone Healing Cream to the affected area.
- Massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Allow the cream to remain on the skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day for best results.
Package Includes: 1 x Cvreoz™ Australian honey bee Venom Pain and Bone Healing Cream