Deluxe Herbal Teeth Whitening Mousse
$22.71 – $124.36
Some submitted photos taken during their journey of using Oveallgo™. Congrats on their successes!
- Oral diseases, while largely preventable, pose a major health burden for many countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
- It is estimated that oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people.
- Untreated dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth is the most common health condition according to the Global Burden of Disease 2019.
- Treatment for oral health conditions is expensive and usually not part of universal health coverage (UHC).
- Most low- and middle-income countries do not have sufficient services available to prevent and treat oral health conditions.
- Oral diseases are caused by a range of modifiable risk factors common to many noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including sugar consumption, tobacco use, alcohol use and poor hygiene, and their underlying social and commercial determinants.
Dr. Martinez is an authoritative expert of the American Dental Association, and he is also a member of the board of directors in the field of oral health. He has nearly 40 years of experience in oral and dental health treatment.
“I have seen tens of thousands of patients whose oral problems worsened or even died because they could not pay for expensive dental procedures. Most low- and middle-income countries do not have adequate services to prevent and treat oral health problems, which impose a significant health burden on the country and profoundly affect people throughout life. I have always wanted to help people solve this problem thoroughly. During these decades, I visited 40 countries for research, and finally developed this product that helps people solve oral problems completely.
SIX KEY SOLUTIONS FOR ORAL PROBLEMS:
Garlic Extract: it can kill a variety of pathogenic bacteria, especially for strains resistant to a variety of antibiotics. So it is known as “natural broad-spectrum antibiotics”. It has a certain volatility and can diffuse into the root canal. It can significantly reduce the level of endotoxin in the infected root canal, and its effect is enhanced with the increase of its concentration and time, and it has become one of the research hotspots of new root canal disinfectants.
Galla japonica: it can inhibit the residual anaerobic bacteria in the root canal, significantly inhibit enterococcus faecalis and its adhesion ability, inhibit the activity of early Candida albicans biofilm, and can also block the dentin tubules and reduce the possibility of infection invading the root canal. It can treat caries very well and help teeth recover.
Copyright possessed by Oveallgo™ Group
Triphala: With antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and free radical scavenging properties, it can kill streptococcus mutans and inhibit the formation of streptococcus mutans biofilm, so it can effectively remove tooth plaque and effectively protect gingival tissue cells from damage by free radicals.
German chamomile: it works excellently for sensitive skin because it can calm broken capillaries for its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. So it’s great for relieving bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity.
Propolis: helps the teeth to resist oxidation, resist the erosion of bacteria and fungi, and the bioactive flavonoids it contains can stimulate the formation of reparative dentin and relieve pulp inflammation. It could effectively stimulate tooth regeneration.
Menthol: helps to relieve pain, prevent the growth of bacteria, inhibit inflammation, relax muscles, and can relieve tooth pain and tooth sensitivity very well.
Package Includes: 1 x Deluxe Herbal Teeth Whitening Mousse