Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray
There are thousands of anti-allergy nose sprays but what makes the Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray stand out from the rest?
The Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray is a fast-acting spray that provides instant relief in just a single spray! Unlike other sprays that irritate the nose, the Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray dries out excess mucus all while keeping some to keep your nose protected against infections. It provides instant and all-day relief, making your day sneeze and wheeze-free!
Menthol. The Dr.Nose™ Nasal Sprays is made from menthol. Menthol is the ingredient in mint plants such as peppermints, spearmints, etc. Though menthol is mostly used in toothpastes to give your teeth a cooling and fresh sensation. It is an antibacterial ingredient that treats acute respiratory tract infections and allergy. It helps dry out excess mucus all while leaving the inner linings of the nose ample moisture to protect itself from microbial infections. Its cooling sensation provides relief and eases inflammation.
Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray has the following product:
How To Use
- Shake the bottle
- Take off the cap
- Line the nozzle onto your nostril
- Hold your breath.
- Firmly give your nostril 1-2 pumps
- Hold your breath for 5 seconds
- Do the same for both nostrils
- Do not share with others, strictly for personal use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external use only.
- Ingredients: Xanthium strumarium, Magnoliae Flos, Lonicerae Japonicae Flos, Epaltes, Asari Radix Et Rhizoma, Menthol, Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB)(0.15-0.20% , Nano Ion Silver(0.25-0.50%.)
- Net WeightL 20ml
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Place of Application: Nose, Airways, Nostrils
- Method of Application: Inhalation
- Applicable Conditions: Mild Rhinitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Colds, Sneezing, Asthma, Bronchitis, Breathing Difficulties, Resporarory Conditions, Allergic Reactions, Fever, Headaches
- Effects: Relieves Chronic Rhinitis, Relieves Mild Rhinitis, Long-Lasting Relief, Fast-Acting Soothing, Anti-Bacterial, Eases breathing, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Pyrogenic, Anti-Asthma
- Dr.Nose™ Nasal Allergy Relief Spray
There are no reviews yet.