Electric Wheelchair P Version
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable power chair
- Sturdy high grade aluminum alloy frame
- Lithium battery- Ok to be taken in the airplane
- Smart joystick, good for both right and left-handed users
- Dual Mode control can be ‘Electric’ or ‘Manual’
- Safety support up to 330 lbs
- Solid tires – no more punctures and wear-resistant
- Two 200-watt brush motors with the power needed for incline
FOLDS AND UNFOLDS IN A SECOND
-Only weights 39 lb
Always Smooth and Sturdy Ride
The chair is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. This motorized wheelchair’s shock absorbers ensure a smooth ride. The heavy-duty front casters and forks are made to handle the impact of surface and weight.
Only 1 hand needed to control
– Smart LCD Display controller
– Charging time: 3-4 hours
– Max speed: 15 mph
– Travel up to 13 miles from a full charge
– Weight capacity: 285 lb
⦿ airplane approved
– Uses a breathable, honeycomb mesh material to keep you cool and comfortable, even on longer rides.
– Seat belt available to keep you safe at all times.
The joystick is sensitive enough to drive in different directions. And it can be placed on either the left or right side of the armrest.
The cushion and backrest both breathable and soft, they are good for your back and neck.
The design of electromagnetic brake control makes the wheelchair can stop immediately when you lose the controller. Safe for users when on a slop
Products passed the certification of international quality agencies, environmental protection, and health