Package Includes: 1x FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove
FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove
$17.95 – $45.95
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis means inflammation or swelling of one or more joints. It is a condition where your joints become inflamed which causes pain. And in the United States, 24% of all adults, or 58.5 million people, have arthritis.
Types of Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis- Also called “wear and tear arthritis” due to the wearing down of cartilage, causing joints to mash and scrub against each other.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis- Arthritis located on the lower back
- Juvenile Arthritis (JA)- Arthritis that occurs in children aged 16 or younger
- Gout- Caused by crystallized uric acid to form in your joints
- Psoriatic Arthritis- Joint inflammation that develops in people with psoriasis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- Diseases the causes the immune system to attack the synovial membranes of your joint
And our FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove is able to treat all different types of arthritis.
Facing Arthritis? Dealing With Swelling & Stiffness In Your Hands?
We are here to help.
- Apply therapeutic pressure on the affected part
- Promote healing
- Ease pain and recover from arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, numbness, etc
- Enhance mobility
- Ideal for working and leisure use
Helena’s joints used to be painful and inflamed. She has had arthritis for the past year now, but she doesn’t have to be in pain all the time all thanks to the FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove
“I’m a retired teacher and I prefer writing things rather than typing on my laptop or cellphone. My grandchildren have called me old-fashioned but I like it that way. However, what I don’t like is my joint and wrist pain. One of my grandchildren gifted me the FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove and it has changed my life forever!
“I’ve been using this product everyday for 8-10 hours and it has made my life better! My joints no longer hurt and I can write paragraphs without it hurting. I love that these gloves are breathable, thin, and it works well with whatever clothes and colors I wear! Now, I can write and I even have the strength to teach my youngest how to write in cursive!”
How to Use
- Wear the FlexiGrip Joint Arthritis Glove – For first time users: Wear for 4-6 hours a day
- After a few weeks of use: Wear for 8-12 hours a day
- For external use only.
There are no reviews yet.