GFOUK™ TENS Hypertension Therapy Massager Sticker
Explore a non-pharmaceutical solution to high blood pressure!
Introducing the GFOUK™ TENS Hypertension Therapy Massager Sticker – a natural solution to manage your BP and weight. This massager sticker utilizes advanced Pulse Technology to unblock blood vessels, helping to regulate your blood pressure and promote overall health. With no side effects, it’s an easy and convenient way to reduce blood pressure and water swelling.
TENS transcutaneously stimulates nerves for therapeutic purposes. It can stimulate acupoints, delivering low-voltage electricity to the nerves. It significantly improves hypertension, increasing blood flow, diminishing pain and swelling, and inducing relaxation.
TENS therapy utilizes electrical impulses activating nerves and muscle fibers, mimicking brain signals. This results in stimulates muscle contraction and expansion, in a manner comparable to normal physical activity. It also builds muscle, boosting metabolism & burning fat. It helps create a calorie deficit (burning more than consumed) by cutting cals in diet, exercising & both. GFOUK™ TENS Hypertension Therapy Massager Sticker!
GFOUK™ TENS Hypertension Therapy Massager Sticker has the following product:
How To Use
- Apply the Massager to the Targeted Body Area
- Press the power button to activate.
- Press the program button to switch to a preferred mode.e
- Set intensity via INC/DEC buttons.
- Use For 10 Minutes Everyday For 7 Days Or More
- Name: GFOUK™ TENS Hypertension Therapy Massager Sticker
- Size: 6.5cm Diameter, 1.8cm Thickness
- Operating Modes: Battery, USB
- USB Charging: 1.5 Hours for Full Charge
- 6 Massage Modes
- 15 Intensity Settings
- Recommended Use: 10 Mins Per Day, Continuous Use for 7 Days or More
- Variants: 1 set, 2 sets, 4 sets
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- USB Charging Version: includes 1 set x EMS Microcurrent Mini Massage, USB Charging Wire, Manual
- Battery Powered Version: includes 1 set x EMS Microcurrent Mini Massage, Manual. Excludes battery.
There are no reviews yet.