Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb
$28.95 – $75.95
Hear What Our Happy Customers Have To Say About Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb
“Balding is unfortunately common in men, and more so in my family. I’ve tried other hair–growth solutions but none of them seem to be successful. However, I didn’t know that simply combing my hair would do the trick! My wife gave me the Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb and in just a few months my bald spot has been completely covered with healthy hair!”
-Joshua, 40, Chicago
“I love this product! I’m sensitive to most haircare products but luckily, the Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb provided the best hair growth solution for me! In about five to six months, my hair thickened, became healthy and hydrated, and covered my thin spot!”
-Rosaria, 50, Georgia
Hair: The Accessory Organ
Your hair is responsible for thermoregulation and protection. It shields your skin from infection and environmental wear such as snow, ice, heat, UV rays, pollution, pollen, and other allergens such as dirt and dust.
Your hair comes from a root within your skin called the follicle. Hair growth occurs when new hair pushes past the follicle and out the surface of your skin. Once the hair can be seen by the naked eye, the cells stop growing, which is why you don’t feel any pain when cutting your hair, may it be trimming bangs or shaving. Nearby every follicle is attached to a sebaceous gland, which is responsible for secreting sebum, or skin oils that provide natural moisture to your skin and hair. Too much sebum in your hair makes it greasy and heavy and too little sebum results in brittle, dry, and frizzy hair.
You naturally lose about fifty to one hundred hairs each day while washing, combing, styling, and tying. New hair will eventually grow in the same follicle and the cycle repeats.
How to Keep Your Hair healthy?
Keeping your hair healthy is extremely easy and it has been a part of the normal hygiene process. The easiest way to keep your hair healthy is to frequently wash it with shampoo, you don’t have to use fancy and overpriced shampoos because the normal store-bought shampoo is more than enough. There is still ongoing debate as to how often you should wash your hair because it is dependent on culture and weather: people in warmer climates tend to wash their hair more often to maintain body temperature. Depending on your comfort, the climate you’re living in, and your culture, you can wash your hair every day or every 2-3 days.
Hair Loss is a condition where you lose your hair. Hair loss is often a symptom of both benign and serious conditions. Hair loss is and may be a result of:
- Biological Sex- Men are more prone to balding than women due to containing more androgen but female alopecia (female balding) also exists.
- Hormonal Changes
- Drug and alcohol use
- General health conditions
Hair and LED
LED or Red-Light Therapy is a non-invasive anti-aging approach that emits energy deep into the skin and down to the follicles. Red Light creates ATP (cellular energy) which strengthens cells and improves hair growth. It helps with
- Strengthening hair cells which;
- Accelerates hair growth;
- Transports sebum and nutrients to the root
- Decreases apoptosis (cell death regulated by genes)
- Improves hair strength
- Decreases hair brittleness, frizziness, and dryness
- Adds sheen to your hair
- Perfect for all ages
- A perfect alternative for those with sensitive scalp and hair types.
Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb: The Next-Gen Comb for you!
The Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb is the perfect hair-care product for you! We are all familiar with the benefits of combing your hair such as:
- Unclogging scalp pores
- Reduces production of grime and other deposits on the roots
- Properly distributes sebum and reduces greasiness
- Adds hair volume
- Straightens hair and makes it more manageable
- Adds hair sheen to dull-looking hair
- Improves hair tenacity and strength
- Decreases chances of frizziness, dryness, and split ends.
Zach’s hair loss seemed to be uncontrollable, however, the Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb gave him a major hair makeover!
“I hate how I look older than I am. I don’t have the time and money to undergo a hair transplant. My wife gave me this comb and I’ve been brushing my hair with this every day.”
“I’ve been using this for over a year and now my thin spot has disappeared! I noticed this change by just looking at pictures 2-3 months apart. My hair has become stronger, healthier, and softer! I don’t experience frizziness or dryness, and my hair looks the same as when I was young!
How to Use
- Thoroughly wash and dry your hair.
- Change the battery by pressing the handle and pulling it.
- Place the batteries inside.
- Place the handle back.
- Press the middle button to start the vibration
- Toggle the vibration levels by pressing the buttons
- To decrease vibration: Press the bottom button
- To increase vibration: Press the top button
- Switch the product off after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Material: Plastic
- Therapy: RED Light Therapy (LED)
- X1/2/3 Hair Growth LED Infra-Red Light Comb
There are no reviews yet.