Komo Ultrasonic Therapy Hand Strap
$28.41 – $33.16
How does Komo Ultrasonic Therapy Hand Strap work?
- Fats liquefaction is a process that make the fats more digestible and easier to break down into smaller molecules.The term “fats liquefaction” is used to describe the process of breaking down the bonds between fatty acids in fat cells.
- Ultrasonic therapy is also perfect for lower blood sugar levels. Simply by stimulating your pancreas and produce more insulin. In order to aid in metabolizing what you eat and drink, as well as prevent over-absorption of sugar.
- In one study of 30 people with type 2 diabetes, those who received ultrasonic liquefaction treatment lowered their blood glucose levels by an average of 11% after one month of treatment.
- Ultrasonic therapy also breaks down fat cells by causing them to contract and expand rapidly, which ruptures their membranes and releases their contents into lymphatic circulation. Komo Ultrasonic Therapy Hand Strap!
Komo Ultrasonic Therapy Hand Strap has the following product:
HOW TO USE
- Simply wear the Komo Ultrasonic Liquefaction Hand Strap around your wrist for 8 hours a day. The strap will automatically turn itself on and start producing ultrasonic waves.
- Soundwaves Frequency: 3~60Hz
- Rated Power: USB Charging
- Charging time: about 5 hours
- Fully charged for use: a week
Product Includes: 1 x Komo Ultrasonic Therapy Hand Strap
There are no reviews yet.