Package Includes: 1 x LymphaticDrainage DetoxGinger FootBath 1 PACK (10PCS)
LymphaticDrainage DetoxGinger FootBath
$20.95 – $65.95
Meet our happy customers to get to know the product better!
Stephanie was able to walk better now without the heavy feeling anymore…
Layla felt more confident showing her body…
The lymphatic system is our body’s “sewerage system” which means, it helps drain toxic and unnecessary waste from your body. Let’s dive in deeper.
Let’s talk about how lymphatic System works.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system composed of lymph vessels (channels) and intervening lymph nodes whose function, like the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels and organs that work together to move a colorless, watery fluid called lymph back into your circulatory system (your bloodstream). Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body’s arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes. Lymphedema is also often seen when lymph nodes are removed from those who’ve had surgery or radiation to remove cancer
- Lymphadenopathy: refers to lymph nodes that are abnormal in size
- Lymphedema: is swelling due to build-up of lymph fluid in the body
- Lymphoma: cancer of the lymphatic system body’s germ-fighting network.
- Lymphangitis: defined as an inflammation of the lymphatic channels
- Lymphocytosis: a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells
The Convenient and Natural Solution – Lymphatic Drainage
Foot bath, also known as manual lymphatic drainage, relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system. Foot bath involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to help lymph move to an area with working lymph vessels.
Ginger is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage. Extracted from natural ginger benefits you by relieving swelling & pain. It helps lymphatic drainage and relief pain and swelling. It can help soothe and dissolve in sore, tired and achy muscles. Perfect for a foot bath, while leaving skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
That is the reason why this is created…
The LymphaticDrainage DetoxGinger FootBath is an all-natural treatment that takes another level of detoxification and unclogged fatty tissues blocking drains in the lymphatic system. It also relieves stress, reduces swelling, relax spasm, boost for digestive health, promote blood circulation etc.
Here are other benefits of the LymphaticDrainage DetoxGinger FootBath:
- Improves leg appearance
- Clear out clogs
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Relief for leg and feet stiffness
- Reduce pressure points for better blood flow
- Cellulite decrease
- Sagging abdominal elasticity improvement
- Skin shine improvement
- Increasing the rate at which waste is removed from your body.
- Eliminate those unwanted calories
- Promote blood circulation, foot purifier pads, warm feet
For a more effective explanation of this miracle foot soak’s process, let’s take Alexa Jorgen’s journey with the Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Foot Soak!
“I just discover this product through my friend who’s scrolling from an online shopping site. On the 1st week of using this product, I feel so comfortable. This made me believe that this product works. My legs felt a lot at ease and my calves are hurting a lot less”
“It is the 4th week of using this product and I can’t believe that all the pain I’m experiencing is fading. Can you imagine that? For just 6 weeks, the clog-dissolving components soften the hardness of the swelling on my legs.”
“My decision on keeping this product and using it regularly is so worth it. This product seriously works under my skin to get the vein which is a big help for me. For just 12 weeks it shows already it’s a big improvement.”
– Julianna Perez— 39, Tampa, Florida
There are no reviews yet.