Package Includes: 1 x Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream
Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream
$20.95 – $70.95
Incredible feedback from clients who have used the Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream!
“My finger and hand knuckles have been extremely dry and black for years. I’m very happy I came upon this product. After using it for several weeks, I noticed that my hands were SO MUCH BRIGHTER and that my skin tone had already returned to normal. I applied it after taking a shower at night. I’m really excited to give it a try on my neck and elbow.”
– Karen Demington
“Having struggled with my dark neck for many years, and this cream certainly helps lighten the dark pigmentation on my skin. The way this cream alters the tone of my neck is fantastic. After using it for three weeks, I’m thrilled with it. Never in a decade have my neck skin looked and felt this wonderful. Highly recommended”
– Matheus Frank
“I was feeling really self-conscious about my dark inner thigh spots, and was looking for a solution to help me feel more confident. My friend recommended me this Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream to try, and after several weeks of use, I’m really impressed with the results! My dark spots on skin has become tighter and lighter and my skin feel smoother and more moisturized. I’ve also noticed that the acne marks that used to be there have completely disappeared, which is a huge relief.”
– Teresa Dearman
What is Acanthosis Nigricans?
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterized by dark, thick, velvety patches on the skin, usually found in the folds and creases of the body such as the neck, armpits, groin, and under the breasts. It may also occur on the knuckles, palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and in other areas of the body. The patches may be light to dark brown or black in color and may have a slightly raised texture.
Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is not only a single formula! Set 6 functions in 1: Whitening, Antioxidant, Firm, Smoothen, Moisturize & Glow.
- Its formula can help to remove dead skin cells, lighten hyperpigmented areas, and improve the texture and appearance of the skin. Making Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream a popular choice for treating acanthosis nigricans.
- At the same time, 4-butyl resorcinol, a powerful whitening ingredient in the formula, can effectively inhibit melanin synthesis, pigmentation and black spots.
You can feel the difference from the first week.
Dr. Jessica Saucien is here to offer you an ideal solution for 👉Acanthosis Nigricans/Melanin Precipitation👈
– Dr. Jessica Saucien, 48, (Dermatologist)
Dr. Jessica Saucien is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience in skin treatment. She is known for her professionalism in skin health and her approach to helping people have natural-looking skin by means of the most advanced beauty treatments and dermatological techniques.
“Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is the product delivering safest and fastest results of treating acanthosis nigricans and eliminating melanin precipitation outside of plastic surgery like laser treatment. We have found that it has helped 95% of users to successfully eliminate body dark area through long-term follow-up records. Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream works works to inhibit the formation of melanin and bacterial growth, and fade already-formed spots. . You only need to use this cream to give your skin overall protection and improvement, Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is very safe to use on all skin types and all areas (Tested by dermatologists, it is safe to use on the face)!”
2. Exfoliate Dry Dark Layer
Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream by eliminating the buildup of dead skin cells that can contribute to an uneven and lacklustre skin tone, exfoliation can also lighten dark areas. This oil-based cream works by breaking down the adhesive bonds between dead skin cells, making their removal gentle and effortless.
3. Moisturizes Dark Dry Skin
Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream antioxidants that can help improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. This cream can help hydrate and nourish the skin, which may reduce the appearance of dryness and discoloration, giving the skin a healthier, more even-toned appearance. For those with Acanthosis Nigricans, the affected skin can be prone to itchiness, irritation, and inflammation. Moisturizing with this cream can alleviate these symptoms by forming a protective barrier on the skin’s surface and reducing friction.
- 4-Butylresorcinol is a new antioxidant that inhibits browning and is the strongest tyrosinase inhibitor found to date, with superb whitening effects: in vitro experiments have also shown that the whitening effect is 500 times stronger than that of arbutin, which can strongly inhibit melanin synthesis and melanin deposition and dark spots.
- Lactic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that acts as an exfoliant, helping to remove dead skin cells and improve the texture and appearance of the skin. It can also help to lighten hyperpigmented areas, making it a popular choice for treating acanthosis nigricans.
- Urea is a component of skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and is used to improve hydration and reduce the scaling and roughness associated with dry skin. It can help to soften and smooth the thickened patches of skin in acanthosis nigricans.
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is commonly used in skincare for its ability to improve the texture and appearance of the skin. It can also help to boost collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and improve hyperpigmentation.
What makes Nigrifree® Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream Special?
✅ Special combination of natural components
✅Evens out and brightens skin tone
✅ Removes dead skin cells and clears clogged pores
✅ Quickly absorbs
✅ Penetrates and calms the desired region
✅ Simple to use, whether at home and on the move
✅ Enhancing its texture and look
Here are some of our happy customers
“I’ve been battling acanthosis nigricans for years due to insulin resistance. Before I graduated, I used this cream to lighten up the black spots on my kneecaps, and I’m so happy I did because it truly does. I’ve been continuously taking this cream twice a day, and I’m blown away with the outcomes thus far.”
– Gianina Kelp
“I’ve had acanthosis nigrican for years due to polycystic ovarian syndrome. Just what I needed, kudos you. All you need to do is keep rubbing in a circular motion while waiting for the cream to completely absorb into the skin. The skin will totally absorb it. It deeply moisturizes those dry regions and is incredibly moisturizing. My neck feels lighter than it did before I started taking this, which took a few weeks.”
– Miriam Curtis
“I’m a big fan now of this product because it really works on me and help me to have perfect bikini line and it is firmer than before. It’s been 3 weeks on using this product and my husband prefers to be intimate with me. I can now wear bikini which helps me to show my body shape. I highly recommend this product to all girls out there.”
– Annikin Wolf
- Clean and dry the targeted dark skin.
- After cleaning, applying the oil on the skin and massage.
- Wait until fully absorbed and use it more often for amazing results.
There are no reviews yet.