Oveallgo™ Adjustable Anti-snoring Device
$32.95 – $100.95
Snoring does more than disturb your sleep, let’s fix it.
Snoring is a common problem that can lead to a variety of health issues. Snoring is a common problem that can lead to a variety of health issues. Snoring occurs when air flows past relaxed tissues in your throat, causing the tissues to vibrate as you breathe. While nearly everyone snores now and then, for some people it can be a chronic problem.
Snoring can be a nuisance to your partner and can also indicate a serious health condition. Lifestyle changes, such as losing weight, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime or sleeping on your side, can help stop snoring. In addition, devices and surgery are available that may reduce disruptive snoring.
How Does Snoring Occur？
Snoring occurs when something restricts your airflow during sleep. It happens when air can’t flow easily through the mouth or nose. When the air is forced through an obstructed area, soft tissues in the mouth, nose and throat bump into each other and vibrate. The vibrations make a rattling, snorting or gurgling sound.
According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, around 40% of adult males and 24% of adult females snore regularly.
Introducing the Oveallgo™ Adjustable Anti-snoring Device
Made of medical grade silicone that fits right over your teeth and gently pulls them apart, so you don’t have to worry about waking yourself up with your own snores.
They work by holding your jaw in place and forcing your mouth to stay closed when you are sleeping. This helps keep your airway open, so air doesn’t get trapped in your throat and make noise as you breathe. They’re comfortable enough to wear all night long and easy to put on—just pop them in when you get into bed, and then remove them in the morning when it’s time to brush your teeth. It really is that easy!
How does it work?
The Oveallgo™ Adjustable Anti-snoring Device is a mouthpiece that prevents snoring. With each use, you heat up the device in water before molding it to your mouth; afterward, you place it in a protective case to dry.
The mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in place while you sleep, which opens your airway and helps reduce/eliminate snoring.
What are the Excellent Benefits of Oveallgo™ Adjustable Anti-snoring Device?
- The perfect solution for anyone who has trouble sleeping because of snoring
- Made of soft, flexible material that is comfortable to wear while you sleep
- Great for adults as well as children with sleep apnea issues
- Eliminates the need for surgery or uncomfortable mouthpieces
- Work by gently holding your jaw in place and keeping it slightly open while you sleep
- Professionally and clinically crafted
- FDA approved and hypoallergenic
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use that you’ll be able to sleep peacefully with them on, every night
- Comes in a convenient protective case to secure it from dirt and damage
- Custom fit through boil and bite molding
- Product Dimension: 2 x 2 x 2.5 inch
- Material: Silicone, polypropylene
Package Inclusions: 1/2 x Oveallgo™ Adjustable Anti-snoring Device