Oveallgo™ Womans Wellness Lymph Care Patch
$19.95 – $89.95
What our customers have to say?
”I’m always so paranoid with my health, especially at my age. My doctor recommended the Oveallgo™ Woman’s Wellness Lymph Care Patch and two weeks later, the swelling completely disappeared. The patches aren’t difficult to use; it’s actually very easy to apply and it doesn’t hurt when you remove them! I let it sit for the entire day and it doesn’t bother me at all. When you put it on, you won’t even know it’s there! All in all, this is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.”
Vanessa Blanche, 45, Inglewood, California
”I went to the doctor to ask about the swelling on my legs. My doctor said those were swollen because of a poor lymphatic system and recommended the Oveallgo™ Woman’s Wellness Lymph Care Patch. Two weeks later, the swelling on my legs and feet are gone! It’s so amazing and effective, and not to mention fast-acting as well. It didn’t hurt at all when I removed or applied the patch! It’s so thin and sleek to the point you won’t notice you have it on until you touch it. The patch itself is breathable and it doesn’t fall off no matter how much I sweat. If you want a fast and effective way to get rid of lymphatic swelling, then it’s this one!”
Catherine Gibbons, 32, Aspen, Colorado
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy – Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema – Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma – Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis – Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis – a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Lymph Cleanse Ingredients
Keeping our lymphatic system or “drains” clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. The following herbs are highly recommended for natural lymphatic drainage.
1. Ginger Root
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
Cleavers are a gift to the lymphatic system, supporting the movement of lymph fluids and easing congestion of swollen glands. It is an excellent herb to reach for when getting a cold and for elimination support and skin issues of all varieties.
Other Lymph Herbs: Wormwood, Stillingia root, Astragalus, Ocotillo Stem
What makes the Oveallgo™ Woman’s Wellness Lymph Care Patch very effective?
- Consists of 5 powerful ingredients for Lymphatic Cure
- Effective Lymphatic Detoxification
- Effectively reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in 3 months
- All-in-one Treatment for lymphatic drainage, relief swelling, reduce armpit fats, shaping arm, weight loss, boost immune system, boost blood circulation
- Unclogging Stuck bloodstream & lymph nodes
- Herbal Formulation that reduces toxicity buildup that leads to swelling.
- Fast and effective results
- Strong Adhesive
- Thin and Breathable
How To Use
- Clean the surface where you will put the herbal detox patch
- Place the herbal detox patch on the area concerned
- Let it stay there for 6-8 hrs
- Use 1-2 times daily
- Ingredients: Ginger, Cleavers, Wormwood, Stillingia root, Astragalus, Oocotillo Stem
- Patch Size: 13.5 x 11cm
Package Includes: 1 Pack (20 Patches) x Oveallgo™ Womans Wellness Lymph Care Patch