POP-Youth Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
$20.95 – $60.95
Scientists say this is the ultimate “cure” for three weeks of VaricoseVein reduction
If you spend many hours in a static position, standing or sitting, you definitely have a big problem: tired and swollen legs at the end of the day. Finally, you’ve found what’s right for you: Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak, specially formulated with Ginger, Wormwood, Ginseng and Saffron. Soak your feet before sleeping or as needed. You’ll immediately feel your legs lighter, thanks to the active ingredients contained in the FootSoak, which improve circulation and give freshness to the skin!
Varicose and spider veins are an annoying condition caused mainly by circulation problems and performing jobs that require standing for many hours a day. The active ingredients of our FootSoak recommended for its application, can improve the circulation of your legs and, with time, improve their appearance as well.
Before we introduce our product, let’s look at our happy customers.
Now, let’s hear from our users who have experienced the amazing relief and soothing benefits of AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak:
Anna was able to walk better now without the heavy feeling anymore…!
Dr. Jessica is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles who has 20+ years of experience in beauty industry. She is notable for her professionalism in skin health as well as her approach to creating and maintaining the most natural-looking skin utilizing state-of-the-art cosmetic treatments and dermatologic technology.
Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak is considered as the “superstar” of VaricoseVeinCare products and it’s highly recommended by Dr. Jessica.
“Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak is the safest, most effective, and freshest skincare product in VaricoseVein Field. All of its manufacturing processes are sterile, which gives us a pure and fresh VaricoseVeinCare product.”
It can solve VaricoseVein problems. It is very affordable and you can do all your VaricoseVeinCare routine with just this one. Or you can mix it with other ingredients and it’s mild and non-irritating. I haven’t had any skin surgery, Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak has saved me a lot of money for keeping my leg skin young!
Fresh and Aseptic Packaging, it keeps the natural ingredients at their freshest and longest lasting.
WHAT IS VARICOSE VEIN? AND WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
- Varicose veins are caused by increased blood pressure in the veins. Varicose veins happen in the veins near the surface of the skin (superficial). The blood moves towards the heart by one-way valves in the veins. When the valves become weakened or damaged, blood can collect in the veins.
- Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted veins. Varicose veins can happen anywhere in the body, but are more common in the legs. Varicose veins are not considered a serious medical condition. But they can be uncomfortable and can lead to more serious problems. And, because they may be very noticeable, they may cause people to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
- Spider veins, a milder type of varicose veins, are smaller than varicose veins and often look like a sunburst or “spider web.” They are red or blue in color and are commonly found on the face and legs, just under the skin.
The lymphatic system is our body’s “sewerage system” which means, it helps drain toxic and unnecessary waste from your body. Let’s dive in deeper.
Meet our happy customers to get to know the product better!
Let’s talk about how lymphatic System works.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system composed of lymph vessels (channels) and intervening lymph nodes whose function, like the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels and organs that work together to move a colorless, watery fluid called lymph back into your circulatory system (your bloodstream). Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body’s arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes. Lymphedema is also often seen when lymph nodes are removed from those who’ve had surgery or radiation to remove cancer
- Lymphadenopathy: refers to lymph nodes that are abnormal in size
- Lymphedema: is swelling due to build-up of lymph fluid in the body
- Lymphoma: cancer of the lymphatic system body’s germ-fighting network.
- Lymphangitis: defined as an inflammation of the lymphatic channels
- Lymphocytosis: a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells
The Convenient and Natural Solution – Lymphatic Drainage
Foot bath, also known as manual lymphatic drainage, relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system. Foot bath involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to help lymph move to an area with working lymph vessels.
Ginger is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage. Extracted from natural ginger benefits you by relieving swelling & pain. It helps lymphatic drainage and relief pain and swelling. It can help soothe and dissolve in sore, tired and achy muscles. Perfect for a foot bath, while leaving skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
That is the reason why this is created…
The POP-Youth™ Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak is an all-natural treatment that takes another level of detoxification and unclogged fatty tissues blocking drains in the lymphatic system. It also relieves stress, reduces swelling, relax spasm, boost for digestive health, promote blood circulation etc.
Here are the key ingredients of ANTIEDEMA VARICOSEVEINCARE TREATMENT FOOTSOAK:
- Wormwood: Research from 2018 shows that Wormwood has anti-inflammatory action. This study also found that Wormwood was superior for reducing edema related to chronic venous insufficiency that can cause varicose veins.
- Ginseng: is best known for its calming effect, but when used in aromatherapy it can reduce pain and inflammation, similar to frankincense, which has anti-inflammatory properties. This can assist with the swelling caused by varicose veins, and in turn, relieve the discomfort of swollen legs.
- Saffron: is one of the most widely used alternative medicine remedies for varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency (a related condition). It is particularly beneficial for varicose veins since it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These connective tissues are needed to strengthen the internal lining and walls of your veins.
Here are other benefits of the Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak:
- Improves leg appearance
- Clear out clogs
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Relief for leg and feet stiffness
- Reduce pressure points for better blood flow
- Cellulite decrease
- Sagging abdominal elasticity improvement
- Skin shine improvement
- Increasing the rate at which waste is removed from your body.
- Eliminate those unwanted calories
- Promote blood circulation, foot purifier pads, warm feet
For a more effective explanation of this miracle foot soak’s process, let’s take Alexa Jorgen’s journey with the Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak!
“I just discover this product through my friend who’s scrolling from an online shopping site. On the 1st week of using this product, I feel so comfortable. This made me believe that this product works. My legs felt a lot at ease and my calves are hurting a lot less”
“It is the 4th week of using this product and I can’t believe that all the pain I’m experiencing is fading. Can you imagine that? For just 6 weeks, the clog-dissolving components soften the hardness of the swelling on my legs.”
“My decision on keeping this product and using it regularly is so worth it. This product seriously works under my skin to get the vein which is a big help for me. For just 12 weeks it shows already it’s a big improvement.”
– Julianna Perez— 39, Tampa, Florida
HERE IS LAARNNIE JOHNSON’S LYMPHATIC SYSTEM CLEANSING JOURNEY WITH ANTIEDEMA VARICOSEVEINCARE TREATMENT FOOTSOAK:
“I’ve been working 9 hours a day; I’m dealing with varicose veins for almost a year because I’m working too much every day. I found this treatment FootSoak online since I’m really desperate to find a solution for my varicose vein. In just 1 week of using this FootSoak twice a day, it helps me to feel relief with the pain”
“For the 4th week of using this product the appearance of my varicose vein in my legs are decreasing and I’m so happy with it. And the pain in my legs, I’m not feeling it often. This is a great solution for the pain of my legs”
“In the 8th week of using this product, I can’t feel any pain anymore because it is really effective. The ingredients of this product are amazing! I feel so relief that I found this product. I would suggest that this should be known worldwide.”
Here are the key features of AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak:
- Relieving varicose problems and spider veins from tired legs
- Improves skin tone, fights varicose and spider veins
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieve symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- Quick-relief to swollen and heavy legs, ankles, and feet
- Improve venous tones by improving blood flow
- It contains antioxidants
- Help protects against cellular damage
- It helps hydrate soothes the skin to maintain healthier skin
- Moisturizes your skin while helping aid in circulation
- It has a natural detoxifying and firming ingredient
- Helps plump and firm skin.
PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1x POP-Youth Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
- 1 Pack(10PCS) Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
- 2 Packs(20PCS) Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
- 4 Packs(40PCS) Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
- 8 Packs(80PCS) Anti-Edema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentFootSoak
- Main Ingredient: Ginger, Wormwood, Ginseng, Saffron, Osmanthus, Mugwort, Astragalus, Matrixyl 3000+, Hyaluronic acid, Ceramides, Vitamin C.
There are no reviews yet.