Portable chicken stand Beer- American motorcycle BBQ
American bike beer can chicken
🍗This bad ass Patriot chick doesn’t want anyone to tell her what to do. She ran a way from home at a very young age and has something to prove.
🍗Imagine how impressed your friends will be when you show up with this freedom RIDER motorcycle!
🍗Perfect BBQ tool for backyard parties, cottage gift, Thanksgiving, Christmas gift, Fathers day, for the “hard to buy for person”! Entertain your friends with this funny chicken holder!
🍗Cooking beer can chicken is easy! And roasting chicken on a bbq, grill or oven is the best way to cook a chicken! Here are the basic instructions:
12.2’‘ L*5.1’‘ W*6.5’‘ H
Things you need:
– Beer. I like to start with 24 of them, some doctors say you can never have too much… I have what’s call “selective hearing”
– Chicken rub or chicken spices. You can use anything you want, salt and pepper works great too
– A beer can chicken holder- obviously, you’d want a cool stand from Gracelucky!
– BBQ, Grill, Charcoal barbeque or Oven.
*** You can also use pop, wine or anything you want. But it works best on a 355ml, 12oz can
– Preheat to about 350 °F or 177˚Celsius
– Drink 3/4 of the can of beer. Leave about 1/4 in the can. This will steam inside your chicken keep your chicken moist
– Season your bird on a cutting board
– Assemble stand, insert beer can
– Put chicken on top of can
– If your cooking in the oven, use a baking sheet… Your wife will get mad at you if you don’t
– Cook for about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs depending on the size of the bird
– Make sure the internal temp is 165°F or 75° Celsius
– Let it sit on a cutting board for about 10 min