Psoriasis Relieving Cream
$17.95 – $33.95
Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Liza Merrit and Philip Reagan Say About Psoriasis Soothing Ointment
“I had been trying to get rid of my psoriasis for years, and nothing was working. The ointment was great at keeping my skin moisturized and helping it feel less dry, but it wasn’t enough to keep the scales from building up. I tried almost every cream on the market, and nothing worked as well as Psoriasis Relieving Cream. It’s so easy to apply and lasts for months, making it an amazing value for money.” – Phillip., 37, Michigan –
“The unceasing discomfort I feel, regardless of what I’m wearing or the weather, is the hardest part of having psoriasis for me. Along with having a lot of negative impacts from my medication, like dizziness and mouth ulcers, I also have a lot of exhaustion. My self-esteem and confidence suffer as a result of having psoriasis, particularly when it is in flare-up. There are always days when I feel too insecure to leave the house or be among people, regardless of how self-assured I am or how full of love I am for myself. I tried to keep my skin covered as much as I could since I believed I was helping others and myself alone. But then I discovered Psoriasis Soothing Ointment and everything fell on the right place. It works quickly to return your skin to a fresh and clear look. My skin is now 95% improved after only a few days of applying it a couple of times daily. I’m a believer!” – Liza., 42, Nebraska –
What Is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes red, scaly patches and scales. It can affect any part of the body, including the scalp, knees, elbows, and lower back. The condition is genetic, but it can also be brought on by stress or physical injury.
The cause of psoriasis is unknown. Researchers believe that a combination of genetics and environmental factors trigger it. In some people with psoriasis, the immune system mistakenly attacks their own cells when trying to fight off infections like strep throat or other viruses and sends out faulty signals that start the growth of skin cells at a faster rate than normal . These abnormal skin cells build up into plaques that form in different areas of the skin. This causes inflammation in the skin and leads to thickening of the top layer of skin cells (keratinocytes).
Over time, this process creates thick scales on the surface of your skin that can be shed as easily as a snake shedding its skin. When these scales are shed from your skin’s surface, they appear as flakes or scales on top of irritated patches of skin that are red or pinkish in color—these patches are referred to as plaques. You may also see bumps underneath your fingernails where the nail has separated from its bed at the base due to thickening of both your nails and underlying tissue (onycholysis).
Common Types of Psoriasis
The severity of psoriasis varies from person to person and may change over time. Some people only have a few small patches of psoriasis, while others may have more widespread symptoms. There are five types of psoriasis: plaque, guttate, inverse, pustular and erythrodermic. Each type has its own set of symptoms and treatments.
- Psoriasis plaques : the most prevalent type of psoriasis, results in scale-covered, dry, elevated skin patches (plaques). They could be few or numerous. They typically show up on the scalp, lower back, elbows, and knees. Depending on the skin tone, the patches have different colors. On dark or Black skin, the afflicted skin may heal with transient color changes (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation).
- Nail Psoriasis: pitting, irregular nail development, and discolouration are all effects of psoriasis that can affect both fingernails and toenails. The nail bed may split and become loose in psoriatic nails (onycholysis). The nail could break if the illness is severe.
- Guttate Psoriasis: young adults and children are the main populations affected by guttate psoriasis. A bacterial infection, such as strep throat, typically causes it to flare up. Small, drop-shaped scaling patches on the trunk, limbs, or legs are its telltale sign.
- Inverse psoriasis: (also called flexural psoriasis) is characterized by a smooth, salmon-colored plaque that occurs in folds of the skin such as armpits, groins and underarms. It is one of the most common forms of psoriasis. It causes smooth patches of inflamed skin that worsen with friction and sweating. Fungal infections may trigger this type of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: an unusual form of pustular psoriasis results in distinct pus-filled blisters. On the palms or soles, it may appear in little patches or in larger ones.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: the least frequent form of the condition, can cover the entire body in a peeling rash that can itch or burn severely. It may be acute (short-lived) or chronic (chronic).
Enjoy A Relieving Experience!!
Introducing Psoriasis Soothing Ointment: A Natural Remedy to Soothe Your Itch, Moisturize Your Skin
Psoriasis Soothing Ointment is a simple, easy-to-use product that can help relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and keep your skin looking healthy and clear, even after the worst flare-ups. This product works by moisturizing the skin while it relieves itching and inflammation. It penetrates deep into the epidermis to nourish skin cells, which helps restore their normal function and promote healing.
Due to its well-known energizing and relaxing qualities, this soothing ointment component is ideal for regular usage. Additionally, it works wonders to hydrate the skin and reduce dryness. Plus, it has inherent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It encourages new skin cells to proliferate more quickly, hastening the process of regeneration.
This ointment is specifically designed to treat psoriasis by providing deep moisturization that helps restore the skin’s natural barrier function. It reduces itchiness and scaling associated with psoriasis so you can get back to living life without having to worry about how your skin is going to look. With a small dab on your skin, a little goes a long way, so you’ll have plenty left over for touch-ups throughout the day!
So what are you waiting for? Try this product today and see what a difference it can make in your life!
Our founder, a dermatologist, was inspired to develop Psoriasis Relieving Cream after learning that many of his own patients were looking for a safe, all-natural alternative to conventional psoriasis treatments. For more than 25 years, Psoriasis Relieving Cream has successfully treated the symptoms of psoriasis in thousands of patients.
What Are The Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
- Rehmannia – the active compound in rehmannia is called betulinic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness, inflammation, itching and pain caused by psoriasis. It also stimulates your body’s immune system to help prevent flare-ups and keep your skin looking healthy.
- Sichuan Pepper – contains capsaicin, which is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to reduce pain and swelling in the body. It also contains curcumin, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects as well as antioxidant properties. Both of these compounds help to improve circulation and blood flow around your body so that your skin can heal faster whenever it becomes damaged from scratching or irritation caused by psoriasis.
- Burnet – works by targeting an enzyme called keratin 5 (K5), which is responsible for producing new skin cells. When your K5 levels are too high, your body begins producing too many skin cells at once—and this causes irritation and inflammation, which are what make psoriasis so uncomfortable.
- Niacinamide – works by slowing down the overactive cell growth that causes the skin condition. It helps reduce inflammation, redness, and scaling by inhibiting certain enzymes involved in the production of keratinocytes (skin cells). This results in less buildup of these cells on your skin’s surface and less irritation from them.
- Glycerin – a natural emollient that can help soothe psoriasis symptoms by keeping your skin hydrated and plump, which will reduce the appearance of flakiness and redness. Glycerin also helps prevent water loss from your epidermis by forming a barrier over your skin’s surface. This helps protect you from harmful UV rays—and it might even make your psoriasis less noticeable.
Excellent Benefits of Psoriasis Soothing Ointment
- contains powerful natural ingredients that help to soothe the painful symptoms of psoriasis, including redness and itching
- extremely effective at helping to clear up any flaking skin and scaly patches on your skin caused by this condition
- a great option for those who want a more natural approach to treating their symptoms
- designed to be applied directly to affected areas twice a day for optimal results
- non-greasy and easy to apply so you can use it every day without worrying about irritation or other side effects
- Suitable for general population use, safe for all ages and works well on sensitive skin
- can be used on all areas of the body where psoriasis is present, including on the scalp or face
- can be used in conjunction with other topical treatments or as a standalone treatment for mild to moderate psoriasis
- Offers immediate and long lasting relief
- Restores and hydrates damaged skin
- Proven and tested by thousands of users
Take A Look At Alisha’s Ultimate Experience with Psoriasis Soothing Ointment
I got this ointment from a friend who had used it on her daughter’s psoriasis. I was glad to try it out, because I have been suffering from psoriasis for a while now, and nothing seems to help. My skin is dry, red and itchy all over my body, but especially on my knees. It’s been so bad that I haven’t been able to play with my kids in the sand or go swimming in the lake like we used to do before I got psoriasis.
I applied the ointment as directed by my friend and within a month of applying it, my skin was feeling better than it has in years! My knees were no longer dry or itchy, and the red patches were gone! I couldn’t believe it. My psoriasis has completely cleared up! And now that I’ve been using this ointment for quite some time now (and following their directions), it felt like a miracle! My skin didn’t get dry anymore! And then it stayed that way—I kept using the ointment and my psoriasis symptoms never came back! This is one product that has worked wonders for me!
HOW TO USE
1) Clean the affected area of skin with mild soap and water
2) Apply a thin layer of Psoriasis Soothing Ointment to affected areas twice daily (morning and evening)
3) Rub in gently but thoroughly until absorbed
4) For the best results, use the ointment as often as needed
5) You can apply this soothing ointment anywhere on your body that you want to relieve itching and inflammation
Net Weight: 20 grams
1 x Psoriasis Soothing Ointment
There are no reviews yet.