Smilekit™ Deluxe Herbal Teeth Whitening Mousse
$16.15 – $59.35
The food residues in the oral cavity every day will cause various bacteria and microorganisms in the oral cavity to multiply in the gaps between the teeth and the interior of the oral cavity. If these bacteria are not cleaned up in time, it will lead to a series of oral health problems, including bad breath, mouth ulcers, yellow teeth, caries, tartar, gum inflammation, gum bleeding, tooth sensitivity, weak or partially missing teeth, swollen gums, toothache, dental Loosening, loss of teeth, and even oral cancer.
When such condition continue to worsen, you will have bad breath, gum inflammation and other problems. At that time, bacteria are eroding your gums, making your gums prone to bleeding, pain, redness and other problems. When these problems can not get resolved in time, your oral problems will become more serious, and you will suffer from periodontitis, dental plaque, dental calculus, loose teeth, tooth pain and other problems, and even lead to tooth loss. Copyright possessed by Smilekit™ Group
The formation of dental caries is due to the damage of tooth enamel by germs which could gradually spreads to the dentin and even pulp. This can lead to bad breath, tooth pain, brittle teeth, and tooth loss. When caries occurs, there will be a chain reaction in which normal teeth begin to be eroded as germs spread to surrounding teeth.
- Oral diseases, while largely preventable, pose a major health burden for many countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
- It is estimated that oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people.
- Untreated dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth is the most common health condition according to the Global Burden of Disease 2019.
- Treatment for oral health conditions is expensive and usually not part of universal health coverage (UHC).
- Most low- and middle-income countries do not have sufficient services available to prevent and treat oral health conditions.
- Oral diseases are caused by a range of modifiable risk factors common to many noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including sugar consumption, tobacco use, alcohol use and poor hygiene, and their underlying social and commercial determinants.
Dr. Martinez is an authoritative expert of the American Dental Association, and he is also a member of the board of directors in the field of oral health. He has nearly 40 years of experience in oral and dental health treatment.
“I have seen tens of thousands of patients whose oral problems worsened or even died because they could not pay for expensive dental procedures. Most low- and middle-income countries do not have adequate services to prevent and treat oral health problems, which impose a significant health burden on the country and profoundly affect people throughout life. I have always wanted to help people solve this problem thoroughly. During these decades, I visited 40 countries for research, and finally developed this product that helps people solve oral problems completely.
Smilekit™ is the newest product certified by the American Dental Association and recommended by dentists. Perfectly solve all oral problems, including dental calculus, bad breath, oral ulcers, dental caries, bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity, gingivitis, loose teeth, periodontitis, gingival swelling, tooth damage, tooth loss, etc., without any side effects. Made from 100% natural herbs. Suitable for everyone including children, young and old. “
Six Key solutions for oral problems:
Garlic Extract: Natural broad-spectrum antibiotic, kills bacteria resistant to antibiotics, reducing endotoxin levels.
Galla japonica: Blocks infection, fights caries, aids tooth recovery.
Triphala: Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, removes plaque, protects gums.
German chamomile: Soothes, relieves bleeding gums, sensitivity.
Propolis: Prevents erosion, stimulates tooth repair.
Menthol: Eases pain, fights bacteria, reduces sensitivity.
The core technology of teeth whitening: v34 color correction technology
v34: It uses color correction techniques, not chemical whitening treatments. Purple is the exact opposite of the yellow color on the color wheel and is therefore a complementary color.Applying purple to your teeth counteracts the yellow undertones, hides stains and improves shine, giving you an instant, noticeably brighter white color.
What can Smilekit™ do for you?
1. Whitens teeth
2. Eliminates bad breath
3. Removes plaque and calculus
4. Prevents and treats tooth decay
5. Relieves toothache and tooth sensitivity
6. Fix bleeding and painful gums
7. Repairs mouth ulcers
8. Repairs gingivitis and periodontitis
9. Repairs tooth enamel
1/ 2/ 3/ 5/10 Bottles x Smilekit™ Deluxe Herbal Teeth Whitening Mousse
HOW TO USE: