Wewersh® Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment
$19.95 – $62.95
“For years I had been struggling with intense neck and shoulder pain caused by cervical spondylosis cysts. Despite spending a fortune on hospital treatments, I found no lasting relief. I was starting to lose hope when I came across Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment. I decided it was worth a try. Applying the gel 2-3 times daily, I soon experienced penetrating relief and a reduction in pain. Within 2 weeks my cysts had begun to shrink noticeably. After 6 weeks of use, my cysts had virtually disappeared and my mobility and quality of life drastically improved. Scorpion Venom ointment helped me reclaim my independence and zest for living.” – Isabelle Simpson, NY
Scorpion Venom Features
- Scorpion venom is the venom secretion produced by scorpions and contains a variety of bioactive compounds.
- The main component of scorpion venom is various peptides (succinate peptide, hormone peptide and endorphin) secreted by the scorpion’s tail which has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and can effectively relieve arthritis pain and swelling.
- Scorpion venom also contains proteases, alkaloids. Protease can break down inflammatory mediators and reduce the release of cytokines to eliminate inflammation. Alkaloids affect the activity of the nervous system, slowing down the conduction of nerve impulses and reducing the excitability of nerves, thus reducing the pain around the joints.
- Scorpion venom can eliminate inflammation and inhibit inflammation in several ways. For example, it helps to inhibit the release of inflammatory mediators, thus reducing the inflammatory response. With antioxidant properties, it can neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress, thus reducing inflammatory wind. It affects the activity of the immune system, regulates the immune response and reduces the occurrence and development of inflammatory diseases.
- Some components in scorpion venom can promote blood circulation and increase the nutrient supply to joint tissues, thus promoting joint repair and regeneration.
- Scorpion venom has anti-spasmodic properties that reduce muscle tension and spasm, thereby reducing muscle pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
Let’s see what the experts say about Wewersh® Bee Venom Pain and Bone Healing Cream.
All ingredients are derived from natural plants and scorpion venom, cruelty free.
Scorpion Venom Filtrate：Scorpion Venom Filtrate contains a variety of biologically active compounds that have strong anti-inflammatory and preventive effects. It also inhibits arthritis pain in a number of ways, such as decreasing nociception, and relaxing the muscles to reduce muscle pain caused by inflammation. In addition, it can promote blood circulation and increase joint movement.
Glucosamine: The ingredient glucosamine plays an important role in Wewersh® Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body and is essential for the maintenance and repair of cartilage and other connective tissues. It has been shown to reduce inflammation and pain, improve joint mobility, and support the repair of damaged cartilage and bone tissue.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract: A Powerful Ingredient in Wewersh® Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment, Arnica Montana Flower Extract is an important ingredient in Wewersh® Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment. This herbal extract contains powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, making it an ideal solution for those suffering from joint and bone pain. Arnica Montana Flower Extract helps to reduce inflammation and pain, while promoting circulation and healing
This is why Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment is special
✅Relieve Arthritis Pain
✅Eliminate joint inflammation
✅Eliminates cysts and edema
✅Promotes joint tissue repair
✅Improve joint elasticity and mobility
✅Promotes joint repair and regeneration
✅Promote blood circulation
✅No side effects
✅Can be used both day and night
✅Effective in one application
✅Clinical medical research centers have proven its effectiveness
✅Developed and produced in FDA-registered laboratories in the United States
✅Does not contain any harmful ingredients
✅Recommended by orthopedic medical experts
How to use?
- Start by washing and drying your affected area.
- Apply a generous amount of Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment to the affected area.
- Massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Allow the cream to remain on the skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day for best results.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after each application.
Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment (1,2,4,8 Pcs)
Net Content: 20g
Shelf Life: 3 years
Package Includes: 1 x Wewersh® Scorpion Venom Arthritis Relief Ointment