Wewersh® Tooth Regeneration Effervescent Tablets
$16.15 – $67.45
Every day food residues in our mouth could make various kinds of bacteria and microorganisms in the oral cavity multiply in the gaps between the teeth and the inside of the oral cavity. This can lead to a series of oral health issues including bad breath, mouth ulcers, yellow teeth, caries, calculus, inflamed gums, bleeding gums, sensitive teeth, brittle or partially missing teeth, swollen gums, toothaches, loose teeth, tooth loss, and even oral cancer.
When such condition continue to worsen, you will have bad breath, gum inflammation and other problems. At that time, bacteria are eroding your gums, making your gums prone to bleeding, pain, redness and other problems. When these problems can not get resolved in time, your oral problems will become more serious, and you will suffer from periodontitis, dental plaque, dental calculus, loose teeth, tooth pain and other problems, and even lead to tooth loss.
The formation of dental caries is due to the damage of tooth enamel by germs which could gradually spreads to the dentin and even pulp. This can lead to bad breath, tooth pain, brittle teeth, and tooth loss. When caries occurs, there will be a chain reaction in which normal teeth begin to be eroded as germs spread to surrounding teeth.
Poor dental care can lead to a number of health diseases, which affects your brain, lungs, heart, skin, pancreas and kidney. Thus, it’s important to establish good dental hygiene at a young age as this will help set the stage for life-long good oral care habits.
- Oral diseases, while largely preventable, pose a major health burden for many countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
- It is estimated that oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people.
- Untreated dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth is the most common health condition according to the Global Burden of Disease 2019.
- Treatment for oral health conditions is expensive and usually not part of universal health coverage (UHC).
- Most low- and middle-income countries do not have sufficient services available to prevent and treat oral health conditions.
- Oral diseases are caused by a range of modifiable risk factors common to many noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including sugar consumption, tobacco use, alcohol use and poor hygiene, and their underlying social and commercial determinants.
That’s why we created Wewersh® Teeth Regeneration Effervescent Tablets. Key solutions for oral problems:
Phloretin:An antioxidant derived from apples that inhibit destructive enzymes.It could effectively stimulate tooth regeneration.
Ferulic Acid:Effective antioxidants found in seeds and leaves like wheat, rice, and oats.
Menthol Peppermint Oil: Menthol Peppermint Oil imparts a cooling, soothing effect and contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Thyme:Thmol is a natural phenol compound derivative found in oil of thyme. It has strong antimicrobial attributes and demonstrates antifungal and anti- inflammatory effects.
Sage Oil:Sage has a long history of medicinal uses. It has been used to stop bleeding wounds, treat ulcers, swelling, and internally-to treat sore throats and coughs, as well as dental abscesses, infected gums, and mouth ulcers.
Clove Flower Oil:Sourced from the leaves, flower buds or fruit of a tree native to South America, clove is a natural substance known for its antibacterial capabilities and its anesthetic powers.
Wewersh® Teeth Regeneration Effervescent Tablets is the latest product certified by the American Dental Association and recommended by dentists. He was proposed by the famous DR.MTRCO CAMINITI, the perfect solution for all oral problems including dental calculus, bad breath, mouth ulcers, tooth decay, bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity, gingivitis, loose teeth, periodontitis, swollen and sore gums, damaged teeth, tooth loss, etc. without any side effects. Made from 100% natural herbs. Suitable for all people, including children, youth and elderly.
1/2/3/5/10 Bottles x Wewersh® Tooth Regeneration Effervescent Tablets
How Do You Apply Wewersh® Teeth Regeneration Effervescent Tablets?
1. Remove Wewersh® from the bottle and put it directly into your mouth.
2. Wait in your mouth for a while, Wewersh® will dissolve in your mouth and then spit it out.
3. Rinse your mouth with water, repeat twice a day and more.