Package Includes: 1x AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentSpray
AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentSpray
$20.95 – $34.95
Makes Your Legs More Beautiful & Healthier!
If you spend many hours in a static position, standing or sitting, you definitely have a big problem: tired and swollen legs at the end of the day. Finally, you’ve found what’s right for you: AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentSpray, specially formulated with Osmanthus, Mugwort, and Astragalus. Apply it before sleeping or as needed. You’ll immediately feel your legs lighter, thanks to the active ingredients contained in the spray, which improve circulation and give freshness to the skin!
Varicose and spider veins are an annoying condition caused mainly by circulation problems and performing jobs that require standing for many hours a day. The active ingredients of our spray recommended for its application, can improve the circulation of your legs and, with time, improve their appearance as well.
Before we introduce our product, let’s look at our happy customers.
Now, let’s hear from our users who have experienced the amazing relief and soothing benefits of AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentSpray:
“Wow, what a help! I have 2 really bad, painful varicose vein. By midday I can’t stand the pain. They get so warm to the touch. I use this spray 3-4 times a day and it does help! The heat coming from my vein goes away, the pain us reduced and slowly they look to be going down. It’s only been a couple of weeks and the difference is noticeable. In 3 weeks, they go away completely, realistically I am just happy to get the relief and some more of the puffiness to go down”—Cristy Trainer— 29, Seattle, Washington
“I have a lot of trouble with my lower legs swelling especially in the summer or when I’m on my feet a lot. I decided to try this spray out. Yesterday I was shopping for several hours and it was very hot out too. My legs were swollen. I came home and sprayed this on my legs. Wow it made them feel so much better. Usually, I get a lot of discomfort in them when they swell. But after sitting in my chair with them elevated for a while, I felt a lot better. Will be purchasing again when I run out.”— Clarissa Roberts— 31, Portland, Oregon
WHAT IS VARICOSE VEIN? AND WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
- Varicose veins are caused by increased blood pressure in the veins. Varicose veins happen in the veins near the surface of the skin (superficial). The blood moves towards the heart by one-way valves in the veins. When the valves become weakened or damaged, blood can collect in the veins.
- Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted veins. Varicose veins can happen anywhere in the body, but are more common in the legs. Varicose veins are not considered a serious medical condition. But they can be uncomfortable and can lead to more serious problems. And, because they may be very noticeable, they may cause people to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
- Spider veins, a milder type of varicose veins, are smaller than varicose veins and often look like a sunburst or “spider web.” They are red or blue in color and are commonly found on the face and legs, just under the skin.
Here are the key ingredients of ANTIEDEMA VARICOSEVEINCARE TREATMENT SPRAY:
- Osmanthus: Research from 2018 shows that Osmanthus has anti-inflammatory action. This study also found that Osmanthus was superior for reducing edema related to chronic venous insufficiency that can cause varicose veins.
- Mugwort: is best known for its calming effect, but when used in aromatherapy it can reduce pain and inflammation, similar to frankincense, which has anti-inflammatory properties. This can assist with the swelling caused by varicose veins, and in turn, relieve the discomfort of swollen legs.
- Astragalus: is one of the most widely used alternative medicine remedies for varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency (a related condition). It is particularly beneficial for varicose veins since it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These connective tissues are needed to strengthen the internal lining and walls of your veins.
HERE IS LAARNNIE JOHNSON’S LYMPHATIC SYSTEM CLEANSING JOURNEY WITH ANTIEDEMA VARICOSEVEINCARE TREATMENT SPRAY:
“I’ve been working 9 hours a day; I’m dealing with varicose veins for almost a year because I’m working too much every day. I found this treatment spray online since I’m really desperate to find a solution for my varicose vein. In just 1 week of using this spray twice a day, it helps me to feel relief with the pain”
“For the 4th week of using this product the appearance of my varicose vein in my legs are decreasing and I’m so happy with it. And the pain in my legs, I’m not feeling it often. This is a great solution for the pain of my legs”
“In the 8th week of using this product, I can’t feel any pain anymore because it is really effective. The ingredients of this product are amazing! I feel so relief that I found this product. I would suggest that this should be known worldwide.”
Here are the key features of AntiEdema VaricoseVeinCare TreatmentSpray:
- Relieving varicose problems and spider veins from tired legs
- Improves skin tone, fights varicose and spider veins
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieve symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- Quick-relief to swollen and heavy legs, ankles, and feet
- Improve venous tones by improving blood flow
- It contains antioxidants
- Help protects against cellular damage
- It helps hydrate soothes the skin to maintain healthier skin
- Moisturizes your skin while helping aid in circulation
- It has a natural detoxifying and firming ingredient
- Helps plump and firm skin.
There are no reviews yet.