Ceramide Serum Essence Ampoule
$17.95 – $75.95
AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR AGING SKIN.
Benefits of adding the Hyaluronic Acid Essence Ampoule in your routine:
- Lightens dark spots, discolorations, and post-acne marks
- Reduces hyperpigmentation caused by UV exposure, aging, and inflammatory stress
- Brightens dull and uneven skin tone
- Smooths away wrinkles and fine lines
- Moisturizes and nourishes your skin, enhancing its overall health
- Protects lipid barrier
- Shrinks pores
- Delivers excellent sebum control
- Treats blackheads and other types of acne
Apply 3 to 4 drops of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule on cleansed face after toner and before richer creams and oils to address dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and uneven texture.
This is a staple beauty product for people of all ages! The formula is amazing. I started the first week’s program by using the ampoule once a day before bedtime. Then transitioned to using it twice daily. The results are stunning! This hyaluronic essence ampoule minimizes the appearance of my forehead lines and eye wrinkles in less than a month! It lightened some of my age spots too.
I love it! People suffering from sun-damaged skin will benefit from this potent serum ampoule. It’s not hard to dispense the product and a few drops goes a long way. I can see the lightening effect on my hyperpigmentation. The difference in the glow factor of my skin is also noticeable too! Been getting a lot of compliments because of this product.
Applying the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule is my favorite step in my skincare regimen. I apply this after using a toner and before my night cream, and I love the texture and consistency. It absorbs fast and gives instant results. I love the glow! The texture of my skin also improved. No more rough and dry patches and occasional hormonal acne. I love this!
Why You Need the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule in Your Routine
The Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule comes in a little sterile vacuum package filled with highly concentrated and anti-aging components. This concentrated essence is nearly 13 times more effective than a nourishing night cream in terms of revitalizing the skin and recharging your tired and dull complexion.
The small sealed vial is meant to be used within 3 days once you open it, making it more hygienic to use and perfect for travel. The potent concentration of active ingredients in this ampoule reaches the watery state of the skin within the short period, which allows the product to work its magic and address your skin issues in relatively less time than typical serums and creams.
Potent Actives that Solve 4 Skin Problems
The formula of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule works to lighten dark spots and pigmentation, moisturize the skin while maintaining its oil and water balance, provide pore care, and improve blackheads and acne.
As the name suggests, the hero ingredient of this serum ampoule is hyaluronic acid. The high amount of hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally produced by your body, in this product acts as a fine line and wrinkle filler. This active ingredient delivers the much-needed moisture and hydration, improving your skin’s elasticity, radiance, and wound healing ability.
The potent essence serum inside the vial is also infused with niacinamide, a powerhouse ingredient that brightens skin, balances oil and water levels, and calms inflammation associated with acne. When combined, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide create a protective barrier that shields that skin from environmental aggressors. The duo works overtime to lighten post-acne marks, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots and discoloration caused by sun exposure and aging.
Another star ingredient, ceramide, is present in this ampoule. Ceramides, which are naturally found in skin cells, are fat molecules that lock moisture in and prevent water loss. These target itchiness, dryness, and irritation. Ceramides are also essential to the youthful appearance of the skin as it deeply hydrates, plumps, and smooths the complexion, leaving a radiant and supple finish.
“Ampoules are used to target specific skin concerns, such as dull, acne-prone, or aging skin. You would typically use them as an addition to your skincare routine when you want to pack an extra punch.” – Zain Husain, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and the founder of New Jersey Dermatology and Aesthetics Center
How to Use:
- Open the ampoule using the opener provided on the bottom of the pack. Place on the neck of the ampoule and break.
- Attach the plastic neck to the open ampoule, remove the cap, turn it upside down and press the body of the plastic neck to modulate the flow of product.
- Apply day or night to clean, dry skin before your usual Mesoestetic treatment cream. Spread over the face, neck and neckline and massage until completely absorbed.
- If there is any product left over after application, replace the cap on the plastic neck attachment and store the ampoule in the holder supplied with the pack.
I suffer from dark spots and post-acne marks, and I’ve had it with products that only gave my skin irritation and chemical burns. I’ve read about the efficacy and potency of ampoules and decided to put the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ampoule to the test.Week 1:
I loved the vial packaging, it made it easy to control the portion. When I first applied a few drops, I felt no stinging, which was a huge plus. I woke up to a brighter skin the next day! No visible improvement on my spots yet.
Second week of using the ampoule and I could finally see the lightening effect on my acne marks and brown spots. I felt like this concentrated essence also prevented new pimples from appearing. I loved it so much. It felt so nice and soothing on my skin.
Acne marks are barely noticeable now. I’m so happy with the results! This serum ampoule even got rid of the blackheads around my nose and made my pores appear smaller. Glowy and smooth skin in just 3 weeks of use. I’m impressed! I’ve already ordered 2 sets. I just can’t get enough of this product.
- Net weight: 2ml x 7
- Formulation: Liquid
- Aqua, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyester-5, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum.
- 1 set x 7pcs Ceramide Serum Essence Ampoule
There are no reviews yet.