Ball Gouge Ring-shaped Cutter Woodworking Profession
- WOODWORKING FAVORITES: Simple to use, this diameter ball-shaped cutter is ideal for carving smooth cavities hollows in wooden spoons, small bowls and is useful for small to medium sculpting.
- The 10 mm is suitable for type 100 angle grinder (4 inches). The 14mm is suitable for the 115 (4.5 inches) and 125 (5 inches) angle grinders.
- NEW DESIGN: The Ball Gouge has anti-gravity technology which helps to prevent embedding into the piece you are working on. It jumps out gently when moved over a wooden surface and thus creates a chisel-like texture.
- SUITABLE FOR YOUR POWERTOOL: Designed to fit most standard angle grinders, making it the most and high-performance tool of its caliber on the market.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: The Ball Gouge has a unique ring-shaped cutter designed to sharpen itself during use, extending the life of the cutter. Optimum service life is the result!
- CONTROL: The milling ball has been designed to provide exceptional control, balance, and performance when freehand working and carving.
✔︎ SPECIFICATION :
- Product size: L. 4.3″ x Diam. 1.6″
- Spindle Size: 14/10 mm
- Product material: Tungsten Carbide
✔︎ PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 10mm/14mm Ball Gouge