Package Includes: 1 x Loqam™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream
Loqam™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream
$20.95 – $90.95
Incredible feedback from clients who have used the Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream!
“My finger and hand knuckles have been extremely dry and black for years. I’m very happy I came upon this product. After using it for several weeks, I noticed that my hands were SO MUCH BRIGHTER and that my skin tone had already returned to normal. I applied it after taking a shower at night. I’m really excited to give it a try on my neck and elbow.”
— Karen Demington
“I’ve struggled with my dark neck for many years, and this cream certainly helps lighten the dark pigmentation on my skin. The way this cream alters the tone of my neck is fantastic. After using it for three weeks, I’m thrilled with it. Never in a decade has my neck skin looked and felt this wonderful. Highly recommended!”
— Matheus Frank
“I was feeling really self-conscious about my dark inner thigh spots and was looking for a solution to help me feel more confident. My friend recommended I try this Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream, and after several weeks of use, I’m really impressed with the results! My dark spots on the skin have become smaller and lighter, and my skin feels smoother and more moisturised. I’ve also noticed that the acne marks that used to be there have completely disappeared, which is a huge relief.”
— Teresa Dearman
What is Acanthosis Nigricans?
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterised by dark, thick, velvety patches on the skin, usually found in the folds and creases of the body, such as the neck, armpits, groyne, and under the breasts. It may also occur on the knuckles, palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and in other areas of the body. The patches may be light to dark brown or black in colour and may have a slightly raised texture.
Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is not only a single formula! It has 6 functions in 1: whitening, antioxidants, firming, smoothing, moisturising, and glowing.
- Its formula can help to remove dead skin cells, lighten hyperpigmented areas, and improve the texture and appearance of the skin. Making Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream a popular choice for treating acanthosis nigricans.
- At the same time, 4-butyl resorcinol, a powerful whitening ingredient in the formula, can effectively inhibit melanin synthesis, pigmentation, and black spots.
You can feel the difference from the first week.
Dr. Jessica Saucien is here to offer you an ideal solution for acanthosis nigricans or melanin precipitation.
Dr. Jessica Saucien, 48, Dermatologist
Dr. Jessica Saucien is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience in skin treatment. She is known for her professionalism in skin health and her approach to helping people have natural-looking skin by means of the most advanced beauty treatments and dermatological techniques.
“Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is the product delivering the safest and fastest results of treating acanthosis nigricans and eliminating melanin precipitation outside of plastic surgery like laser treatment. Through long-term follow-up records, we discovered that it assisted 95% of users in successfully eliminating body dark areas. Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream works to inhibit the formation of melanin and bacterial growth and fade already-formed spots. You only need to use this cream to give your skin overall protection and improvement; Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is very safe to use on all skin types and all areas (tested by dermatologists, it is safe to use on the face)!”
How Does Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream Work?
The purpose of Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream is to improve the appearance of damaged skin. By exfoliating the skin and encouraging cell turnover, this can reduce the thickness and darkness of the affected skin. Every body part, even the most private and sensitive ones, such as the neck, lips, underarm/armpit, knees, and elbows, can be treated.
- Lightens Dark Pigmentation on the Skin: Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition marked by patches of dark, velvety discoloration in body folds and wrinkles. Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream helps relieve hyperpigmentation related to Acanthosis nigricans. The cream contains natural extract, which can help to lighten the skin and thin down damaged skin, which may reduce insulin levels and lighten dark spots.
- Exfoliates A Dry Dark Layer: Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream eliminates the buildup of dead skin cells that can contribute to an uneven and lacklustre skin tone. Exfoliation can also lighten dark areas. This cream works by breaking down the adhesive bonds between dead skin cells, making their removal gentle and effortless.
- Moisturizes Dark, Dry Skin: Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream antioxidants can help improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. This cream can help hydrate and nourish the skin, which may reduce the appearance of dryness and discoloration, giving the skin a healthier, more even-toned appearance. By exfoliating the top layer of dead skin cells that may be causing a dull or uneven skin tone, exfoliation can help lighten dark skin.
- 4-Butylresorcinol is a new antioxidant that inhibits browning and is the strongest tyrosinase inhibitor found to date, with superb whitening effects. In vitro experiments have also shown that the whitening effect is 500 times stronger than that of arbutin, which can strongly inhibit melanin synthesis, melanin deposition, and dark spots.
- Lactic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that acts as an exfoliant, helping to remove dead skin cells and improve the texture and appearance of the skin. It can also help to lighten hyperpigmented areas, making it a popular choice for treating acanthosis nigricans.
- Urea is a component of the skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF) and is used to improve hydration and reduce the scaling and roughness associated with dry skin. It can help soften and smooth the thickened patches of skin in acanthosis nigricans.
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is commonly used in skincare for its ability to improve the texture and appearance of the skin. It can also help boost collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and improve hyperpigmentation.
What makes Fivfivgo™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Cream special?
- A special combination of natural components.
- Evens out and brightens skin tone.
- Removes dead skin cells and clears clogged pores.
- Quickly absorbs.
- Penetrating and calming the desired region.
- Simple to use, whether at home or on the move.
- Enhancing its texture and look.
Here are some of our happy customers.
“I’ve been battling acanthosis nigricans for years due to insulin resistance. Before I graduated, I used this cream to lighten up the black spots on my kneecaps, and I’m so happy I did because it truly does. I’ve been continuously taking this cream twice a day, and I’m blown away with the outcomes thus far.”
— Gianina Kelp
“I’ve had acanthosis nigricans for years due to polycystic ovarian syndrome. Just what I needed; kudos to you. All you need to do is keep rubbing in a circular motion while waiting for the cream to completely absorb into the skin. The skin will totally absorb it. It deeply moisturizes those dry regions and is incredibly moisturizing. My neck feels lighter than it did before I started taking this, which took a few weeks.“
— Miriam Curtis
“I’m a big fan now of this product because it really works on me and helps me have a perfect bikini line, and it is firmer than before. It’s been 3 weeks since I started using this product, and my husband prefers to be intimate with me. I can now wear a bikini, which helps me show off my body shape. I highly recommend this product to all girls out there.”
— Annikin Wolf
How to Use:
- Cleanse and dry the targeted dark skin.
- After cleaning, apply the serum on the skin and massage.
- Wait until it is fully absorbed and use it more often for amazing results.
There are no reviews yet.