Magnetic Color and Number Maze
🙋♀️A toy does not only allows babies to learn color classification & quantity correspondence, but also to exercise fine motor, hand-eye coordination.
🥰Seemingly simple, but requires children’s hands and brains to work together to move the small beads into the corresponding compartment.
- Magnetic Toddler Games: Hands-on way to explore colors and numbers! Our sturdy wood maze has 10 built-in “paint cans”representing numbers 1-10, plus 55 magnetic beads in 10 bright colors for kids to count
- Fun & No Mess: Kids use the magnetic wands to move the beads through the maze and drop them into each paint can, counting as they go! Plus, the permanently sealed top keeps everything contained
- Valuable Learning Tool: Build color and number recognition, practice counting and fine motor skill with our fun magnetic toys. Kids enjoy sorting the colors and the maze keep them quiet and focused
- Sturdy Construction: Maze measures 29.5 x 22cm. Made of hardwood and use water-based paint. Magnetic pen attached to the board and easy to storage. Safe for little kids and the pieces never get lost
- Perfect Gift for Perschoolers: Come with gift packing box. Great montessori puzzles for kids ages 3-5 yrs (preschool to kindergarten)
- Material: wood
- Age: 3+ years old
- Size: 29.5* 22* 1.2cm/11.6* 8.7* 0.47in
- Weight: 200g
- Pencil length: 5cm
- Package: numbers 1-10, plus 55 magnetic beads in 10 bright colors for kids to count