SENSOR NIGHT LAMP
Tired of stumbling around in the dark while you awkwardly hold your cellphone flashlight?
Well, that ends today, with the Binashii Sensor Lamp Light! Featuring 4 warm and calming lighting modes, this smart-sensor enabled lighting fixture makes for an incredible quality of life improvement you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.
- 4 Lighting Modes – Toggle between 4 lighting modes, each designed to emit an ambient glow that’s sure to set the mood no matter where in the house you place it.
- Magnetic – No screws and no mount? No problem! Fitted with a powerful magnet, this light is able to hook up to any metallic surface and fill your home with the best lighting you’ve seen to date!
- Superb Material Quality – Made from premium raw wood and industry-standard frosted glass, this light exudes a feeling of quality from the moment you take it out of the box.
- Smart Sensor – The automatic lighting feature of the Binashii takes away the hassle of fumbling for the light switch when you’re going for a glass of water late at night. It’s also great for closets, under the bed, or anywhere else you may need good lighting on demand.
- Product Material: ash / walnut wood + plexiglass + electronic components
- Light Source: LED light
- Light Power: 1W
- Light Color: 2700K-3000K warm white light
- Lighting Delay: 15S (induction mode)
- Rated Voltage: DC5V 1A
- Detection Range: 5-7M in the front, 2-in the horizontal direction and within 120 ° in the horizontal direction.
- Lighting Mode: constant light mode + Induction mode
- Constant Light Mode: more than 8 hours
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh lithium battery
Margaret Eve –
Order came quickly. Cute lamp, the quality is excellent. I was pleased. We’ll have to buy another one.
Helga Hodkiewicz –
I love my née Sensor Night Light, came in a week later thank you guys!!!
Matthew Hope –
Everything Fits in well, arrived within a week, it so worth it
Jessica Andrews –
Everything according to the description, a pretty functional night light. To attach to any metal surface, used two small strong magnets that were sunk at home