Wooden Stone Stacking Puzzle
Wooden Stone Stacking Puzzle
$19.99 – $49.99
The Wooden Educational Toy That Fosters Essential Skills
Albert Einstein once said: Play is the highest form of research. And indeed, children learn the best way by playing. Kids love to explore and learn in a natural way and their curiosity almost has no limits. That’s why you may have noticed that your kids get easily distracted by the most simplest things, like a set of Tupperware, a balloon or little insects that found their way into your house.
But lately we aren’t serving our kids any good with all the little electronic devices. Remote controls, mobile phones and tablets took over. But instead of encouraging our little ones to learn, these devices kill curiosity and the development of crucial skills.
Did you know that there’s a better way to prepare your kids for kindergarten and school? I guess you have heard of the term “educational toy”. While this term sounds like a relict of the medieval, there are actually some really cool toys that not only entertain little bugs for hours and hours.
We are super happy to introduce the Wooden Stone Stacking Puzzle. Every year, there are many new toys introduced for both fun and educational purposes. With so many alternatives to pick from, it’s no surprise that parents find it difficult to make a decision. Toys for infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers can be intricately designed and fashionable, but they should also be durable, safe, and long-lasting.
Wooden toys – the better alternative
The most obvious part of this new set of toys is its wooden nature. The vast majority of toys on the market are made of plastic. Today we know how bad plastic is for our kids and the environment. So here are the top arguments for you to consider a wooden toy for your home:
- Wooden toys are environmentally safe. Wooden toys are typically produced from sustainable wood, making them a more ecologically responsible choice than their plastic counterparts. Wood is biodegradable and recyclable, and it is a renewable resource. They can be colored with non-toxic pigments that are not harmful to the environment. Wooden toys are not only more environmentally friendly than mass-produced plastic toys, but they’re also produced by skilled artisans using responsibly sourced raw materials. Because natural raw materials are used in wooden toys, children have a direct connection to the natural world.
- Wooden toys have an incredibly educational value. Children will naturally develop their reasoning and problem-solving skills, as well as hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills when they are left to their own devices with wooden toys since they do not include electronic parts or voices that provide instructions on how to play them. Miniature construction sets, building blocks, and brainteasers can all be used to learn basic counting and understanding numbers.
- Wooden toys have a great feel and come in natural shapes. Various textures, forms, sizes and weights of toys are fascinating to children. Plastic toys don’t always deliver the same sensory experience as wooden ones.
- Wooden toys last for years. It’s true that children are known for being tough on their toys: they all end up getting bashed, flung about, or left out when they grow bored. Plastic toys have a higher danger of breaking than those with audio-visual or digital functions. Wooden toys, on the other hand, can take a beating but may be passed down to the next generation.
- Wooden toys are safe. Solid wood toys are difficult to break because they are both durable and long-lasting. Furthermore, wooden toys may be linked with nature through tactile sensation, helping to improve a kid’s physical, emotional, and mental health.
Now we have the facts down that show you how important and beneficial a wooden toy can be for your child. But what are the skills a little monster can learn? And what features does the Wooden Stone Stocking Puzzle bring to the table?
First of all, this toy helps with the development of motor skills. Various shapes and colors enhance the sense of sight and stacking these stones upon each other drastically improves the fine motor skills. As a result, you’ll notice improved drawing and writing skills in your child.
The different shape of the wooden stones nurture children’s curiosity and motivates them to experiment. Besides basic physic understandings, this activity promotes problem solving skills and increases a child’s IQ significantly. You will benefit by having a more concentrated child at home who can focus better and longer on their task, homework or school project. This is an essential skill that has dramatic influence on academic careers later on. And you can lay the foundation today.
Creativity and imagination are two more cognitive skills that the Wooden Stone Stacking Puzzle fosters. Your child will try out all kinds of different shapes and methods to stack these stones together. Besides experimenting, this also requires planning. Very beneficial skills to have in school and beyond.
However, luckily this toy is still a toy. And it is designed to have fun with. And it does this job perfectly. A side effect this toy comes with is that you may find it interesting and fascinating yourself. We received a lot of feedback from families across the country who reported super fun rainy weekends stacking wooden stones. So do yourself a favor and get yourself a bigger set if you think this might be interesting for your whole family.